Sunday 6 July 2014

For Boleh Team

This is for my dear Boleh Team mates,
and of course all Rahman Tzu Ching.
A message from a little member of this big family.
A thank note.

For as long as I could remember,
I'm the one who is being taken care of, all the time.
It doesn't matter how old I grow, the situation never change.
When I'm being assigned to a group, I was rather surprised.
But even more was the anxiousness.
It is never really my strength to be “mu ji”.

My Boleh Team
consists of the quiet girl CS,
the cheerful boy Derek,
the always quiet but naughty boy ah Yean.
Each different from others.
But whenever they are needed,
they will be there
for each other
for Tzu Ching.

You might be curious
How did we come into one picture?
What did I do to unite them?
The truth is, it was them who brought me into the circle.
They made me feel needed and wanted.
And YES, it was indeed the best feeling!

Days passed and I realized,
they are like friends but also teachers.
Things I learnt from them are uncountable.
So much that I can only say thanks again and again.

CS is a cute friend.
It was a hard decision for her to join.
Her determination and willingness are her best qualities.
The radiant smile which never absent on her face,
Even the darkest spot in anyone’s heart could be bright up.
Thanks for your smile,
Thanks for being there. (It’s a motivation for me when I’m really lazy)

“Boleh jie! Boleh jie!”
It was him who started to call me like that.
Sound really old please.
Yet as more and more people followed,
It becomes something which connects us all.
Derek, I wanna thank you
For bringing us together by putting up a Boleh Team (full of team spirit)
Thanks for staying although you faced lots of challenges
Especially in a society which writes in words you couldn't understand.
Thanks for your enthusiasm.

And there comes our dai lou ah Yean.
The one who speaks less
But practices his words. (By parading your gf all corner of campus, we now know she is yours.)
Being the one who brought the others in,
You always have faith in the society.
I might not know you so well
But I believe you will do better and better in the future.
For you have the power to influence people.
Do not underestimate yourself.
And of course, I thank you for supporting everything. (Means a lot!)

The Boleh Team might not be the best.
Yet it keeps reminding me the purpose of joining Tzu Ching.
Every minute I spent with them makes me proud.
None of us are the best,
But together, we become a perfect circle.
I have learnt a lot from them,
and this is the strongest message they sent me,
I would like to share with everyone:
TOGETHER, nothing is impossible.

My fellow Rahman Tzu Ching,
We might be very different, but we are also a lot alike.
May all of us overcome all the obstacles in life,
GAMBATEH all and THANKS!

<3


ah Yean
Derek


CS

0 comments:

Post a Comment